Steel Seal Head Gasket Repair
Steel Seal is a simple pour-in solution to fix blown head gaskets with a complete lifetime money back guarantee.
Now compatible with all types of antifreeze and any vehicle with a water cooled system.
Steel Seal will fix and repair:
- Blown Head Gaskets
- All Types of Head Gasket Failure
- Warped Cylinder Head
- Cracked Blocks
- Dropped Liners
Steel Seal will work on all vehicles: cars, bikes, vans, pickups, 4x4s, tractors, lorries and boats.
How Many Bottles Of Steel Seal Do I Need?:
Vehicles up to 2.5 Litres in Engine size will require just 1 bottle, 2.5 to 4.0 litre engines will require 2 bottles and engines over 4.0 litres will require 3 bottles.
Next Working Day courier (MON-FRI) delivery is available (order before 12-30pm, orders placed after 12-30pm will leave on the next working day) or standard delivery just £2.99. Simply choose your quantity, add to basket and checkout or simply visit one of our thousands of stockists by using our stockists map and pick one up today!
HOW MUCH DOES DELIVERY COST?
- UK Postal Service - £2.99
- Standard Parcel Service - £3.99
- Express Next Day Service - £5.95
- Standard Europe Parcel Service - £20.95
- Standard International Parcel Service - £24.95
Lifetime Money Back Guarantee
If Steel Seal blown head gasket repair is used on a vehicle with a blown head gasket and has not worked, we are more than happy to provide a full refund of receipt value to a maximum of the RRP as displayed on our website or a one-time replacement bottle. All you need to do is simply provide us with:
- Proof of purchase of Steel Seal from an authorised stockist as listed on our website
- A statement from a VAT registered garage that via compression or gas test that your vehicle definitely has a blown head gasket or confirmation that the vehicle has been scrapped or an invoice showing that a mechanical head gasket repair has subsequently been carried out
- The registration number of vehicle
- Only 1 refund per vehicle
- The recommended amount of Steel Seal must have been used up to a maximum of 3 bottles.